Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week 9: 10/25/2016 - 11/1/2016

This past week I worked on preparing our submission material for OCWiC 2017. We intend to present the poster that I presented at Tapia two months ago from the CREU 2015-2016 year. We also intend to present a talk about the research we are working on this year in CREU (Alyssa is preparing that submission material).

I also participated in the ACM ICPC Regional programming competition this past Saturday. My team and I completed 1 problem and with a little more time we think we would have completed 2 problems. It was a fun experience that was helpful preparation for my Google and Twitter interviews.

I have a Google technical phone interview tomorrow evening that I spent the last 5 days preparing for. I reviewed data structures and algorithms including run-times and space complexities. I also practiced coding problems from the Crack the Coding Interview book and from HackerRank.

I am also working on my online technical coding challenge for Twitter that is going well. I will be scheduling a technical phone interview with Facebook soon. It seems that my trip to GHC was very fruitful!

No comments:

Post a Comment