Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Week 11: 11/8/2016 - 11/15/2016

This week I got to do some hands on work with the project. I was able to get into the eye-tracking lab and do some testing with the Tobii studio project on the machine we will be running experiment on. Since I created and configured the project on a smaller screen, viewing in the lab uncovered some room for improvement. So I did some work on creating visuals that were tailored to the screen size we would be using. After making some changes I was able to make our task samples larger and clearer, we hope this will help in the preciseness of the data we gather in the near future. Alyssa and I ran some tests and were able to see how some real data comes out from this software. Since we are about a month out from the end of the semester I plan on coming up with my capstone presentation soon. I hope to get a larger data set from participants in the next week or so to have some solid examples to present for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment