Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Week 13: 11/22/2016 - 11/29/2016

This week we switched eye-tracking labs. I now have access to a different lab and a different machine. I was able to import my project there. This is where I will conduct my study in the upcoming week (I hope to get at least 5 participants to present data for my capstone). I configured the project to feature AOIs, which will be helpful when analyzing the data.  I also worked on some documents that go along with my study. I finalized the pre and post survey, this contains questions about personal background and details a participants experience with C/C++ and Stack Overflow. I think having this data will be interesting to compare to how they read and assign tags. I also updated the one page study to add new information and update any changes that have been made since I first wrote the summary (i.e. a sample screen to get users familiar with the layout they will be reading from).

No comments:

Post a Comment