Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Week 26: 3/22/2017 - 3/29/2017

Work Accomplished: 
This week, I started working on creating keywords AOIs using the data we've collected for our study. I manually examined similar keywords for all 16 participants and determined each one for the 9 tasks. I also uploaded my pre/post survey data to Dropbox under Survey Results. The next step is to take the Train and Test data from a Kaggle competition on Facebook and run it through Apache Spark to test for a keyword analysis. Then, I will take our data and run it through to see if we get similar results. After I export the data and create an excel file with images corresponding to our AOIs, Jenna will run that data through her R script to separate each value. From there, we will analyze the data further and come up with our tag prediction system.


Weekly Goal: Get up to 20 participants for the study. I was able to get 1 more person scheduled, but they were unable to do the study last week.


Future Goal: Take the exported data and compare it against the train and test data from predicting keywords on Kaggle.



No comments:

Post a Comment