Thursday, March 9, 2017

Week 23: 3/01/2017 - 3/08/2017

Accomplishments: This week, I spent most of my time gathering more data for the eye tracking study. I managed to squeeze in 2 more participants before our spring break. Jenna and I are coinciding on an R script to allow participant data to be searched by column name when given a file. She is working on writing the script and I'm going to review it after spring break. I attended a panel for the ACM-W about gender inclusion in entrepreneurship. I don't see myself opening up my own tech company, but start-ups are populating the area and it's good to receive any insight as to what challenges they may face, or are facing. 


Weekly goal: Gather more participant data to reach at least 20 people

Future goal: Use the R script to loop through participant files and give an analysis of each combined file so that we can use this to inform our machine learning algorithm.


Work accomplished: Received more participant data to analyze, in the process of writing an R script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment