Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 16: 1/11/2017 - 1/18/2017

It's the start of the Spring semester and we are working on the second half of our project. We are continuing to collect data. This week, we discussed our upcoming trip in February to present at the conference for Ohio Celebration of Women in Computing in Huron, OH. I'm working on creating a poster about the results of our eye tracking data in reference to participant tag scores. I reviewed the results with Jenna, Dr. Sharif and Dr. Lazar, and I am working on a short presentation about the goal of our project. 

I am going to run the data from the research paper 'Predict Closed Questions on Stack Overflow' into Apache Spark and compare the results of the original to what I find. This will be my first time using Apache Spark with the command line and I'm looking forward to learning more about machine learning algorithms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment